How are you doing today? I trust you are well, and your commitment to Christ is growing. Can you believe all that’s going on in the political and medical world? Then there’s all the violence too. It’s like our world is being shook. But we can take comfort in the words of Christ who said, “Don’t let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me.” (John 14:1)
I wonder how many doctors, nurses, patient care assistants, and certified nursing assistants are Christians. There are many, no doubt. What an opportunity to share the love of Christ to all those around them. I know Fulton has been deeply touched by the many Christians who work at his nursing home.
Here are some prayer requests for those in the medical field:
- Pray for protection for everyone involved.
- Pray those who are sacrificing for us would have their material needs taken care of. Some of them are living from paycheck to paycheck.
- Pray they’ll have patience.
- Pray they are able to minister to each other.
- Pray for their families.
- Pray for guidance as they go from patient to patient.
- Pray for rest. No doubt, some are suffering from exhaustion.
- Pray they will grow in Christ.
May God bless us all as we face life’s difficulties, mindful of the words of Christ, “Men always ought to pray and not lose heart.” (Luke 18:1b)