“The Lord is good to all, and His tender mercies are over all His works.” — Psalm 145:9
We ended the year on a high note. Thank you for giving toward our crucial $137,000 December HOPE ONLINE Matching Challenge. God blessed our combined efforts! Together, we met the goal.
We continue to be humbled by His goodness and tender mercies to the Dawson McAllister Association in 2019. And you played a pivotal part!
- 3,470,793 young people in crisis visited our website, www.thehopeline.com, an increase of 29% from 2018.
- In September, we increased Live Chat HopeCoaching by 50%. 9,023 live chat conversations were answered by year’s end.
- 1,325 suicide interventions were completed.
- 2,458 faith conversations took place!
- 449,681 people accessed Dawson’s digital shows in 2019 — plus, in December, our main radio studio was equipped to produce live multi-camera video programming … we’re growing!
- We won a research and development grant to establish our Virtual Coach — to encourage users to engage more deeply with their struggles.
- We added two new board members: A physician who has treated many young people in trauma, and a gifted youth speaker with strong expertise in using digital media to reach this generation … and so much more!
We’re grateful to the Lord for every struggle overcome, each victory won. 2019 was indeed miraculous! Hearts were healed. Lives were eternally changed. Thank you for standing with us in prayer and support.
Please don’t stop now. God has equipped us, with your help, to make a profound difference in the lives of hurting and broken young people. In 2020, we are determined to do more, reach more … and we believe He has primed us to do so.
Your God-inspired partnership is indispensable.
Together, we are the Lord’s rescue team, and that makes us incredibly grateful for you in this new year.