It’s so good to know you are still with me, praying for Fulton week after week. There’s no way my son would still be with us if you hadn’t prayed time after time. God has been so faithful to answer our prayers for Fulton!
Like you, I’m deeply disturbed as to what is happening with our country. I am stunned to see very young people trying to destroy our country. It seems like my fears go to thinking of Fulton. I ask myself, who’s going to help him when the rioters come knocking on the nursing home door? Fulton can’t run or hide; how will he take care of himself? But God in His grace, takes me back to Psalm 91. In the midst of all the chaos, God is still there and He will take care of Fulton, no matter the situation. Please read these powerful words found in Psalm 91. They will encourage you.
You Are My Refuge and My Fortress
1. He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will abide in the shadow of the Almighty.
2. I will say to the LORD, “You are my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
3. Surely He will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly plague.
4. He will cover you with His feathers; under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and rampart.
5. You will not fear the terror of the night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6. nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the calamity that destroys at noon.
7. Though a thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, no harm will come near you.
8. You will only see it with your eyes and witness the punishment of the wicked.
Thank you again for praying. I just talked with Fulton’s nurse a few hours ago. She told me someone in the nursing home has the virus. Every patient is completely quarantined and not allowed to leave their rooms. I’m sure this is upsetting to Fulton, so pray God will have His way with my son.