It’s been over 2 weeks since Fulton was released from the hospital. He had a deadly battle with pneumonia, but God saved his life! What a time of testing but through it all, God has taught me some amazing truths. For example:
- I learned God can turn things around quickly for His glory.
- I learned God in His time, will change sorrow to joy.
- I learned time, with the ones we love, is priceless.
- I learned the peace and confidence of knowing hundreds of people were praying.
- I learned we can have a testimony even in the middle of the crisis.
I know many of you are continuing to pray for Ruth Hill so I wanted to give you an update on what’s happening with her.
Her recovery from surgery has been a painful process. She gets tired easily but has been resting when needed. Since the cancers were detected in the early stages and both were contained, her prospects look great. She definitely doesn’t need chemotherapy but there is still some talk of radiation. The decision about her treatment hasn’t been finalized. She wanted me to convey to you how thankful she is for your prayers and messages of encouragement!
Thank you so much for being a part of my life! We wouldn’t have made it without you.
“For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime! Weeping may last through the night, but joy comes with the morning.” Psalm 30:5